Tuesday, December 20, 2016

More Colors!

Thought I'd get busy swatching these colors for you. The colors really do cheer me up!

Deluxe sample jars from Aromaleigh. They were each under $3. I also got 2 free sample baggies and one free full size shadow in Europa.

Look at how much you get. Enough for plenty of uses. http://www.aromaleighcosmetics.com

I got a 30% off coupon from Printcess Makeup and decided to grab a color that I've had my eye on. http://www.etsy.com/PrintcessMakeup

This is what I got: One full size shadow in the color "Droog" which is described as a plummy redwood. A sample of The Wild Hunt which is an Egyptian violet blue. The other two were free with my order.

A Clockwork Orange reference!

Love a good plum color!

Bright natural window light. 
Far left: The Wild Hunt. 
Top row L to R: Crime, Changeling, Europa, Rubicante, Uktena.
Bottom row L to R: Complication, Droog, Unorthodox, Farfalla, Calcabrina.

Under dimmed natural window light. So pretty! Close ups below!

















No comments: