Saturday, July 30, 2016

Vacation Eats!

Mac's Fish and Chip Shop in Santa Barbara. Authentic British food. I had chips and baked beans. Delicious!

Mac's menu.

Zaytoon Restaurant in Santa Barbara. Clearly marked vegan items!

Vegetarian's Choice. Yummy.

Lentil soup.



Natural Cafe in Santa Barbara. 

I had the Local Favorite: avocado, onion, lettuce and tomato. Instead of mayo I got the tahini dressing on the side.

Patxi's Pizza in Santa Barbara. Vegan pizza with Daiya cheese!

Lunch special is $10 and comes with a personal size pizza and salad.

Lilac Patisserie in Santa Barbara. All gluten free with some vegan options. Like the red velvet cupcake. Mmmm!

My husband ordered a non vegan cappuccino and a lemon meringue tart. How pretty!


I enjoyed the heck out of this!

I also got carrot cupcake to go!

Last night in SB at Eladio's. Pizza with no cheese, red sauce, mushrooms, arugula and balsamic drizzle.

Yard House in downtown LA. The Gardein chicken and Avo sandwich, hold the mayo and cheese.

Illy coffee at the JW Marriott in downtown LA. I got a decaf soy latte and husband got a single shot espresso. I LOVE illy!!!

















No comments: