Friday, April 22, 2016

Vegan cosmetics review: Shiro custom lipgloss!

A package was waiting for me when I got home today. I ordered from Shiro Cosmetics again, this time to try out their custom lipgloss service. So basically you can choose any eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, or face powder shade (as long as they're the "lip safe" colors) and get a gloss in that shade. You can choose either sheer, moderate or opaque and also get it flavored for a dollar more. Fun!

My choices. On the left, Queensguard (Game of Thrones inspired) in moderate opacity with pink frosting flavor. A really pretty orange brown. On the right, A Regular Bears Meeting (Hobbit inspired) in moderate opacity with French vanilla flavor. I wanted a chocolatey brown gloss to evoke the 70's Biba vibe. This one does that and it's also very pretty. There is a tiny amount of gold shimmer in it.

Swatches. Really warm and quite natural.

Some eyeshadow samples in purples.


Top to bottom: Eeny Meeney Miney Burn, Lets Use All the Colors, You Want These Lumps. Over Elf glitter glue.

Same colors in indirect light.


And here's a tiny pic of me trying out the brown gloss. I like it!

No comments: