Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tofu Scramble Sandwich & Gluten Free Chocolate Cake!


Tofu scramble sandwich!


A very sloppy to eat sandwich with lots of ketchup and tabasco. I love it.


I was in the mood for a silky smooth cake so I made this gluten free chocolate cake (made out of tofu and chickpeas, Godiva chocolate and espresso powder) with a cocoa peanut butter frosting.


This is all for me! I kind of winged it with the frosting. I mixed up in a bowl: a couple TB peanut butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and almond milk. Start with small amounts and work your way to the sweetness and consistency you like. I liked it on the thicker spreadable side though I'm sure it would have still worked as a runny glaze.


Recipe here!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm LOVING your sandwich ideas!