Sunday, May 17, 2015

Quiche Lunch, Tempeh Bacon Sandwich, Native Foods.


Broccoli Spinach Quiche from Vegan Brunch never disappoints.


Sunday Quiche lunch with Paul. I also made fat free fries.


Yesterday's breakfast: Tofurky Tempeh Bacon sandwich. I love the Tofurky tempeh. It's flavored just right with salty smoke and maple syrup.


We went to Native Foods yesterday. This is my husband's sandwich, the Chicken Bacon Avo Club. All vegan!


My BIG SALAD! It's called the Mexican Cobb.


Hahaha! Yes, yes I did.


Chili Cheese Fries.


Dessert and drinks. Strawberry Chocolate parfait was great!


Edited to add a pic of my texas sheet cake! I was craving a cake so in thirty minutes I made this! MMMMMmmmmmmm!!!!

1 comment:

vegan.in.brighton said...

Oh wow, I was super excited by the quiche and then by the burger and then I saw that cake and now I need cake right now! It looks perfect!