Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ham and Radish on Rye.

I received some coupons from the folks at French Meadow Bakery to try out some of their products. All their products are made with natural organic ingredients and if you want to find them at your local health food store, you'll find them in the refrigerated/freezer section. I picked up a loaf of this really nice rye bread with whole grain and used it for my sandwich.




A thin slice of dense rye bread slathered with vegenaise, german mustard and topped with a slice of Yves veggie ham and radish slices. This was really delicious. I liked the bread a lot and it reminded me of the Mestemacher German breads that I also like. My next sandwich with this bread will be grilled rye with veggie ham and melting Daiya cheese!

3 comments:

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

Mmm that bread looks so good. I love radishes too!

Vic Robinson said...

I am not sure why everyone gets free promo products but me.... :(

Duckduck said...

That sounds like a great creative sandwich. I am definitely on the lookout for great creative sandwiches since I've had perfect weather for picnicking, so thanks for the inspiration!