Friday, February 27, 2009

Seitan and Snow Pea Stir Fry



My mom made this for me! This past weekend my aunt bought me a hunk of seitan from the asian market near her house and it had been in the fridge since then. The seitan was plain and unseasoned so I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. My mom to the rescue! She quickly whipped up this stir fry with snow peas and carrots and seasoned it with mushroom soy sauce and garlic. Very tasty!

On another note, Chocolate Covered Katie is giving away a box of Jocolat bars!!! Mmm mmm! Go here for more details.

2 comments:

veggievixen said...

stir frys are so easy and so delicious! a friend of mine gave me this pad thai sauce a while back and all i made was stir frys for like two months.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Thanks! I added you!