Friday, February 20, 2009

Detox Week 3, Day 19

Only two days left not counting today! I've got a huge list inside my head of all the things I want to cook after my diet. Like black bean empanadas, chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, stuffed pasta shells, mashed potatoes and miso gravy, monte cristo sandwiches, veggie pot pie, coffee chip cookies, vegan buttermilk biscuits, pan fried tofu with plum sauce and on and on....

Here are today's eats:


Breakfast: Strawberry, Mango, Soymilk smoothie

Snack #1: a tangerine


Lunch: Ani Phyo's "Save the Tuna" sunflower paté on three grain german bread, celery...


...and a salad tossed with olive oil, lemon juice and sprinkled with sumac...


...and beautiful red strawberries.


Snack #2: Walnut date brownies! Quick tip with these brownies: the "batter" tastes great spread on strawberries!

Dinner: Leftover veg stirfry from last night.

1 comment:

Jen Treehugger said...

I had some Strawberries yesterday 'cos they were on offer - 1 euro for a punnet!! They were yummy.
I'm gonna look forward to your blogging after your detox too - sounds like it's gonna be an extravaganza!