Thursday, September 25, 2008

Taking a break from cooking tonight.



My wonderful husband made this lovely dinner of garlic and olive oil linguine with black olives for dinner. It is such a simple thing but so so good and comforting. I wouldn't mind eating this once a week! I had some "Parmezano Sprinkles" in the fridge that I made especially for it. It's a great replacement for parmesan cheese and consists of almonds, sesame seeds, nutritional yeast, salt and miso paste. A sprinkle of this and some crushed red pepper flakes on my pasta made my dinner complete.


Yummy "Parmezano Sprinkles". I should have made a bigger batch to fill this jar! Recipe is in The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook. If you want the recipe, comment on this post with your email!

5 comments:

Braeg Heneffe said...

That looks great, it's only morning here but i'm already looking forward to getting home and cooking it for tea

Leni said...

Oh I want the recepie!!!
absopolut@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

The Frittata was amazing thanks for that recipe! Can you send along this one as well.

Oh! That Italian soup is on the menu this weekend as well.

Anonymous said...

an email address would be helpful wouldn't it?
Nordrljos@yahoo.com

thanks again

Unknown said...

I know this is 4 years old but if you stil have the recipe of the parmezano mix, I would love it. Thank you. I also just read about Buster. I am so sorry to hear. They become our family.

Kats5dogs@aol.com