Yes please! I ordered this from Apocalyptic Beauty who I reviewed a few weeks ago. Vogon Poetry is described as a metallic slime green! I had to get it because I have nothing like it in my collection. Also included was a sample of Planet Queen (song by T. Rex!)
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
I haven't had a hot meal like this in so long. We've got Gardein turkey cutlet, mash and steamed broccoli.
Monday, June 19, 2017
My very conservative order when the Brija birthday sale came. I told myself to pick only three colors that I've had on my top 3 wish list. They are LeviOsa, Always The Tone of Surprise and Tale As Old As Time.
The Tone of Surprise is a matte chestnut brown and Tale As Old As Time is a light brown matte.
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Last week I was shopping for stuff (baby formula) on Amazon and these Shiro Cosmetics fell into my shopping cart! They are an Amazon merchant and most of their eyeshadow colors are available there. I couldn't help myself! They arrived very quick to my doorstep, about 3-4 days or so.
Saturday, June 10, 2017
So excited to share with you guys a new indie vegan cosmetics company that I'm already crazy about. Love at first sight! It's all vegan and also inspired by pop culture, horror films and all things delightfully absurd! I was able to purchase a blogger pack at the Etsy shop which came with 1 full size shadow of my choice plus random samples. Apocalyptic Beauty is run by a lovely woman Alisha who is also Rhapsodii, a beauty blogger on you tube! Love her videos.
On to swatches! From top to bottom:
1. They're Coming To Get You Barbara (my full size choice)- A beautiful rust red with a strong green shift. Always wanted a color like this. It is just what I expected!
2. Polly Plague- purple with green iridescence. Love this shade!
3. Existential Vampire- light red with blue sparks (hard to see the blue sparks in my swatch)
4. Wind-Up Bird- yellow gold. So shiny.
I hope my swatches look okay! I wanted to use tape but there where too many colors and I didn't have time. I was racing against the clock because Hank was napping and I was expecting him to wake up any second!
5. Send More Paramedics!- I was hoping I'd get this color as it was my second favorite when I had to choose my full size. It's a shimmery blackened purple with red and blue sparkles.
6. Kami- shimmery forest green with gold shift.
7. NeverMore Tisha- blue black with blue shift and aqua sparks. Another fave.